Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielKrieger4 View Post
    all i get on my apple watch says waiting for connection, won't connect even though i do as it says to go to exercise screen
    I get this too, along with instructions to open the app. Is the Apple Watch app going to be worked on? Searching through the threads I only see that "developers are aware of this".

Just restart your apps on Apple Watch.
    Push side button for 3 sec. and push digital crown for 3 sec.
    Then, the app works again.
    https://www.imore.com/how-force-quit-apps-apple-watch

I've been a JEFIT users for almost 5 years. Love this app but had to leave it since I use my watch now exclusively for tracking workouts (was leaving my phone all over the place). I just can't get this to work and there are other apps that just are much more integrated for the watch. Real disappointing. Hoping that this changes down the road so that I can go back. Is there an ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by gvillamil View Post
    I've been a JEFIT users for almost 5 years. Love this app but had to leave it since I use my watch now exclusively for tracking workouts (was leaving my phone all over the place). I just can't get this to work and there are other apps that just are much more integrated for the watch. Real disappointing. Hoping that this changes down the road so that I can go back. Is there an ETA?
    Same here, I love Jefit but I am not using it anymore, because of the lack of support to apple watch