Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: New App/GUI

  1. #1
    Experienced Member Jenluvs2sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    57

    Unhappy New App/GUI

    First of all, I mostly like the new version, 95%. I'm VERY glad you changed that weird dial on the weights/reps, it was way too touchy and hard to land on the number you wanted. I like the way you can minimize the rest timer, that's another good change. The one thing I don't like, that I actually am pretty pissed about, was taking out the list of exercises that could be accessed from the timer page. You could see what was coming up without sacrificing your time. The log is still there, along with the chart, but why did you take the list out? I need it!!!

  2. #2
    Super Moderator JefitAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenluvs2sing View Post
    First of all, I mostly like the new version, 95%. I'm VERY glad you changed that weird dial on the weights/reps, it was way too touchy and hard to land on the number you wanted. I like the way you can minimize the rest timer, that's another good change. The one thing I don't like, that I actually am pretty pissed about, was taking out the list of exercises that could be accessed from the timer page. You could see what was coming up without sacrificing your time. The log is still there, along with the chart, but why did you take the list out? I need it!!!
    Hi Jen, is this what you meant?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	next.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	229560
    Last edited by JefitAdmin; 08-07-2017 at 12:41 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior Member floond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5
    There used to be a full list of the exercises of the workout plan available while the timer was counting down. So you could see not just the very next exercize but the rest of your scheduled workout. I'm pretty sure Jen is referring to that feature, as I'm missing it as well. Otherwise I like the new GUI. Maybe a button for the exercise list could placed at the top like the notes, logs, and graphs are now. Alternatively, if you could return to workout plan without cancelling the timer, I could access the scheduled exercises that way instead.

  4. #4
    Junior Member floond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jefit ex reminder.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	229799 This button

  5. #5
    Experienced Member Jenluvs2sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by floond View Post
    There used to be a full list of the exercises of the workout plan available while the timer was counting down. So you could see not just the very next exercize but the rest of your scheduled workout. I'm pretty sure Jen is referring to that feature, as I'm missing it as well. Otherwise I like the new GUI. Maybe a button for the exercise list could placed at the top like the notes, logs, and graphs are now. Alternatively, if you could return to workout plan without cancelling the timer, I could access the scheduled exercises that way instead.
    YES! That's exactly what I meant! This way you know your whole list, and you can see it while the rest counter is on, withouth going out and stopping the timer. I don't need a graph while I'm working out, but the list so I know what else is coming is essential!

  6. #6
    Experienced Member Jenluvs2sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by JefitAdmin View Post
    Hi Jen, is this what you meant?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	next.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	229560
    I hope you saw this reply, this is still an issue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •