Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gsensei View Post
    Without a doubt..

"Trying your best? Losers Whine about trying their best, Winners Go home and F**k the Prom Queen!"

Anyone name the film?
    "Carla was the Prom Queen"- The Rock

“If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.

I like all of 'em. Thank you for sharing Hi guys, feel free to check out this site which provide us with a lot of cool [URL="http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/english-quotes/1/?dsw=1366&dsh=768"]hot short quotes[/URL] for free. Thanks!
    Last edited by kengleong; 03-10-2016 at 01:02 AM.

1. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” - Napoleon Hill
    2. “There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher.” - Usain Bolt
    3. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” - LeBron James
    4. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    5. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” - Ernest Hemingway
    This is one of my favorites, but of course, there are more of them. And maybe I can't remember all of them verbatim, but I understand the essence and it often helps me. Many statements I saw on [URL="https://buyessay.org/college-essay.html"]this site[/URL], reading different stories in the blog that inspired me.

Everything you gain in life will rot and fall apart, and all that will be left of you is what was in your heart - Jim Carrey

There are mnay quotes which I feel great:
    1)failure is a just a step to your success,you learn more from failure than your success.
    2)knowing is not enough,we must apply...likewise wishing is not enough ,we must do
    3)do want you can with all you have
    4)sometimes you just need to start...start with what you have...start with fear,,start with doubts...strt with shivering..start with hand shaking...but just start...
    5)to see what is right and not to do is your lack of courage.

These all are the wonderful quotes which motivated me a lot.
    Now I am a professional write working on [URL="https://triumphessays.com/"]Triumph Essays[/URL].