You guys keep getting better and better. Congrats on the top paid/free app spot. Keep listening to your user base and no one will knock you off that spot.

Who's now a Jefit Pro customer? This guy!

Robert,
    Very, very useful updates... I really like the options to link your current WO to target reps or previous WO and the "DO IT" ability from the exercises list. I am in a transitional phase with some of my routine and I like to try new movements, and "DO IT" will really save me some frustration in the gym.

Tell all the guys and gals working on the project THANK YOU for me!

Very well done

Got the Jefit Android app because I was tired of trying to track stuff in Excel during my home workouts. The spreadsheet was ugly, I'd rest too long, and had to put in a lot of formulas to get basic functionality.

I thought the previous version was a huge improvement over what I'd been using. With this new release, I'm a complete convert. Just bought the pro version - you guys deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianpaige View Post
    Got the Jefit Android app because I was tired of trying to track stuff in Excel during my home workouts.
    That's what my friend was doing too. I showed him JEFIT and he's hooked. The app is well put together and just works.