Cutting Diet Help

Can someone give me a good example of a cutting diet. My current bodyweight is 240 lbs after my last bulk. Im only 5'8'', but I carry lots of muscle. I just need to touch up a little around my love handles as well as bring out the rest of my definition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you considered a ketogenic diet? Google keto diet and see if that floats your boat. It is supposed to be very effective for fat loss.

Experienced Member
    Ketogenic diets are trash, unless you plan on never eating another gram of carbohydrate again. If you have ever been on one you would know that the weight comes back quick as soon as you reintroduce carbs back into your diet.

What was your diet like during bulking? How long were you bulking and how much bulk did you put on?

If your diet is worth anything it shouldn't change much (other than quantity) between cutting and bulking phases.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dTor View Post
    Have you considered a ketogenic diet? Google keto diet and see if that floats your boat. It is supposed to be very effective for fat loss.
    I am on day three of my first Keto Diet.

I tend to be an all day grazer but the first thing I notice on Keto is I dont have hunger cravings and feel satisfied after a meal... So far so good.

If your weight is more than average so you can make it control by using different dieting tips.You should eat vegetables and light food instead of meat and fried things and go for a walk on daily basis because when you go for walk you will lose calories which decrease your fat.

[url=http://www.kudoshealthclub.com.au/swimming.html]Swimming Lessons Gold Coast[/url]
    Last edited by adverd; 03-11-2013 at 10:21 AM.