been using Jefit for years...now unhappy, first time

for years one of the things I liked best about Jefit was at the end of my work I could post the summary to my Facebook. Many people over the years have then asked me about the product and I give great reviews... just posted to Facebook got an ADVERTISEMENT and a link to my workout (but does not say it is a link, just an advertisement)....

HEY JEFIT...THIS IS MY FACEBOOK...I AM POSTING TO MY FRIENDS...
    ...I will recommend your product...but do not hang ads on my page when I am SHARING A WORKOUT.

By the way, here is my comment on my own post after I saw the change:

Angry that my app does not post my actual work out any more... piece of CARP copying this to the company...I no longer recommend this product until they fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by rsk8lvr View Post
    for years one of the things I liked best about Jefit was at the end of my work I could post the summary to my Facebook. Many people over the years have then asked me about the product and I give great reviews... just posted to Facebook got an ADVERTISEMENT and a link to my workout (but does not say it is a link, just an advertisement)....

HEY JEFIT...THIS IS MY FACEBOOK...I AM POSTING TO MY FRIENDS...
    ...I will recommend your product...but do not hang ads on my page when I am SHARING A WORKOUT.

By the way, here is my comment on my own post after I saw the change:

Angry that my app does not post my actual work out any more... piece of CARP copying this to the company...I no longer recommend this product until they fix that.
    Hello, we're sorry to know that. Can you let us know what platform you're using android or IOS?