Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your stack?

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright's Avatar

Your stack?

Just to get abit of conversation going really, What's in your stack, How much do you take, when and why. Why did you choose them, any comments you've got about them etc

Mine is....
    Precision Engineered - Xtreme Gainer
    Chocolate flavored, only just started it so can't say much, but lots of protein in it, and tastes great and was pretty cheap

Creatine Xplode powder
    Orange flavored, Tastes like orange concentrate with orange flavoring with ground up oranges, basically tastes bad!, not noticed as much from it as i would of liked or did with previous creatine powders

Nitro Isolate 65 pro series
    Chocolate flavored, tastes amazing!, 65g of protein, quite abit of leuice and low fat etc

EAS Whey Protein & Jack3d
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1149.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	1477
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->[URL="https://www.jefit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-JEFIT-App-and-Website-Questions"]here[/URL]<-.
    -=Justin=- [URL="http://twitter.com/#!/JustinDoles"]@JustinDoles[/URL] - IG: [URL="https://instagram.com/justin_doles/"]justin_doles[/URL]- Fueled by Nerd Rage

[URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?6753-Deviation-s-Secret-Public-Log"]* Workout Log[/URL] | [URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?16131-5-3-1-Workbook-Spreadsheet-Resources"]5/3/1 Workbook + Resources[/URL]

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    I never tried the new MuscleTech NitroTech Isolate, it seems like a great product especially with 65grams of protein, thats insane, have you been feeling a great amount of muscle growth and strength at all?
    It is pretty insane, about 80 gram serving, 65g protein, 11g leucine, 20g BCAA etc etc

not had it to long to notice much from it, but the recovery with it after a workout is intense, and noticed pretty decent strength increase in the week or so ive been using it
    Although it's pretty pricey, about 30/40 quid (60 odd dollars) for 900 gram

ISatori PWR - pre-workout to get me going (Morning Starts 0415)

Xtend Aminos - while working out...read online seems to keep the energy going

ISatori 3-XL - Take after a workout if i am too sore only for a couple of days... makes me bloated

Labarda Breakfast shake - First meal

AST Multi Pro Multi

Glucosmine - Bench press has been killing my wrists

Omega 3s- No Reason

800 mg Motrin - On chest day (see reason for glucosmine)

I have gotten great results and gains (strength) on this. Cant get too bulky have to still pass my PT test.

I keep things pretty simple - Muscle Milk Collegiate about an hour before workout, N.O. Shotgun 15 minutes prior to, and SNI Pro Whey with a spoonful of sugar post workout.

Experienced Member LOSTintheSAUCE's Avatar
    - Jack3d (lemon-lime all the way)
    - GNC's Lean Protein 25 (only 25g but I take 4-5 shakes/day to maintain my 180g/day
    - Extreme Athlete VitaPak

N-Zero Extreme by Cellucor was what I had before Jack3d and it was a waste of $60. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It was good at doing one thing though.... giving me stomach aches.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure Jack3d has it's pro's and con's just like any product on the market, but let me tell you one thing. Going to Jack3d from N-Zero was a tremendous difference. The first week I had it, I increased ALL 1RM's. For example, my dumbell bench press weight increased 20lbs per dumbell (no joke) and still increasing... I feel like a madman in the gym now, I'm lovin it (thanks McDonalds)

Again, I am sure it is different for everybody but right now I am feeling good. Which leads me to a question.

What's the most efficient creatine out there?
    Last edited by LOSTintheSAUCE; 06-03-2011 at 07:09 PM.

stack

Athletix Sports Titanium = 2x/day
    Erase = 2x/day
    Animal Pak = 2x/day
    Twinlab Whey = p.r.n. Usually for breakfast, after workout, and before bed with egg
    Twinlab BCAA =1x/day

Can someone talk to me about pre-workout supplements? I have never done anything besides eat a couple of bananas and some caffiene

I have been out of the gym for about 7 years now. Not sure what has all changed.

I am relatively new to the pre-workout supplements as well and one thing I can tell you from a modern perspective (not that 7 years ago was retro) is that there are TONS of supplements. Obviously some stand out more than others and some are more popular but a true, dedicated, serious lifter will find whats best for him or her. This is done simply through trial and error, there is no other way.

We cannot tell you what will absolutely work for you, because all humans have different genetic make-ups making some more prone to product A while others are prone to product B.

The best thing is to first decide what it is your routine is trying to accomplish. Are you trying to bulk up, cut weight, tone, etc...? Answering this will narrow down your supplement search to those supplements created to aid in the process of your selected goal.

I feel once you have answered the above question the other members of JEFIT will gladly help you with the creation of your own stack. Remember, our opinions are just that... opinions based on our personal experiences with products. Over-time you will learn for yourself, what works and what doesn't, and you will edit your stack to accommodate. This is very similiar to developing a routine regiment. You start with a baseline and edit based on individual results, goals, and experiences.

Good Luck!!! Feel free to let us know what you're interested in accomplishing!

Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    CON-CRET creatine product as they are truly some of the best, purest and cleanest forms of creatine without bloating, as far as I know. Not trying to plug Con-Cret but with the fact you don't need to load and no bloating and gave me the best results I have to say them
    I have never ingested a creatine product before (besides whats in jack3d, N-zero and Xtreme Athlete VitaPak) is Con-cret something I take throughout the day or just 1 scoop per 100lbs (I weigh 175-180, so 2 scoops) right before my workout or after?