Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Yes I know. When is it too early to go back?

I just have the cough now, which will probably last a week or so, and I don't really want to wait any longer than I have to before continuing my rehabilitation at the gym!

Down another 0.5kg today (71.4kg) although my Tanita bodyfat measurement went up for some reason (17%). Starting to feel that this value is getting less accurate.

Ironically, now that the subcutaneous fat is disappearing I'm starting to become accutely aware of how much muscle mass I have lost.

Now I need to juggle my mass-gain needs with my weight-loss needs!!! Still not sure how to do that...

Kind Regards
    Dave

Recovered from flu now. Only been able to visit gym once so far this week and I trained chest and arms (but didn't have time for forearms).

I've just decided to increase my MyFitnessPal daily calorie goals from 1200 to 1700 calories.

Kind Regards
    Dave

My mind has been on Gardening this week, not weight-training, but I did some swimming on Thursday and I did my chest workout today. Easter weekend is likely to get in the way of further workouts, though...

*sigh*

Kind Regards
    Dave

I hear you Dave . With this Great weather it's hard to stay focused on lifting . We have spent the last 3 weekends at the river ,the Coronas arent helping my cutting weight either .Was Wonderful to get away but need to get back lifting also .

On the good side, though, I'm continuing to increase the weight I use. My spasm-problem has not recurred (even though I've started to do some abdominal work again) and I'm getting close to the weight I was lifting last year (although that in itself is a lot less than I was lifting a few years ago).

If I can get the discipline to work out regularly, meet all my workout committments and get the weight into a decent working range then I'll consider actually creating a workout log like Justin and the others in the "Personal Logs" section of this Forum, but for the moment I don't feel that I'm disciplined enough to make it worth it, so I will continue logging here.

On the subject of "Logging" I'm annoyed to notice the bug that stops me creating non-programmed logs on my phone seems to have come back. So I can log my chest workout, because that's pre-programmed, but the cycling to and from the gym cannot be logged because it's refusing to remember the log (Despite the "Log Created" message coming up).

This annoyed me before, and then it got fixed. It was working a couple of weeks ago but now seems to have died again.

Discussing it here:
    [url]http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?11857-Cardio-Logs-not-saving[/url]

Kind Regards
    Dave

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OptikaNET View Post

If I can get the discipline to work out regularly, meet all my workout committments and get the weight into a decent working range then I'll consider actually creating a workout log like Justin and the others in the "Personal Logs" section of this Forum, but for the moment I don't feel that I'm disciplined enough to make it worth it, so I will continue logging here.

Kind Regards
    Dave
    The proper log may help your discipline knowing you have to write down everything youve done when youve done it how and why etc and with all of us on here watching and waiting!
    E N G L A N D!

I didn't think anybody read this anyway!

Kind Regards
    Dave

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OptikaNET View Post
    I didn't think anybody read this anyway!

Kind Regards
    Dave

It has over 2000 views!

i didn't think anyone read mine, but had over 6000 views!
    E N G L A N D!

Aren't 1,999 of them me?

Kind Regards
    Dave

LOL. Just because people don't reply doesn't mean they aren't reading it. Start a log. Make yourself publicly accountable for your goals.

FWIW, my log has ~17k views and only ~270 replies.
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->[URL="https://www.jefit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-JEFIT-App-and-Website-Questions"]here[/URL]<-.
    -=Justin=- [URL="http://twitter.com/#!/JustinDoles"]@JustinDoles[/URL] - IG: [URL="https://instagram.com/justin_doles/"]justin_doles[/URL]- Fueled by Nerd Rage

[URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?6753-Deviation-s-Secret-Public-Log"]* Workout Log[/URL] | [URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?16131-5-3-1-Workbook-Spreadsheet-Resources"]5/3/1 Workbook + Resources[/URL]