Workout Tracker Not tracking weights

This last update has really irritated me. It no longer keeps track of my last set of weights. this may be trivial, but I hate having to reset every set especially when the default weight is 10lbs. I also have to go into my history to even see what my last set of weights were. I want this default back. I even have my settings to preload reps from last logs and it's still now keeping it.

Quote Originally Posted by Avionica View Post
    This last update has really irritated me. It no longer keeps track of my last set of weights. this may be trivial, but I hate having to reset every set especially when the default weight is 10lbs. I also have to go into my history to even see what my last set of weights were. I want this default back. I even have my settings to preload reps from last logs and it's still now keeping it.
    hello, are you referring to the 9.90 IOS update?

Yes I was referring to the 9.90 update. Since the last update (9.94), I can now see what my last set of weights were. I'm curious to see what my weights/sets are going to look like when I go to my next set of workouts that incorporate the same movement but different weight/set routine.