Hi from New Zealand

Hi there. I am new to Jefit and just signed up yesterday. Have been doing a little workout stuff in my home gym and just wanting some direction but also plans to keep me on track. Fairly motivated and tend to aim for 3-5 times a week. Looking forward to utilising this app.

Hey dude, Fellow Kiwi Here also. Sent you a friend request, hit me up with any questions you have and if i can help, I will

Senior Senior JEFIT Member John Rippon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWeber2 View Post
    Hi there. I am new to Jefit and just signed up yesterday. Have been doing a little workout stuff in my home gym and just wanting some direction but also plans to keep me on track. Fairly motivated and tend to aim for 3-5 times a week. Looking forward to utilising this app.
    Welcome Darren. I've been using Jefit for six years this month so got to know it fairly well. See you're from Rolleston. I'm from Lower Hutt.
    Last edited by John Rippon; 01-05-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Hi From Uk

I am from united kingdom but I really want to visit new zealand and guess what I am coming there next month, Can any recommend good and cheap hotels in the capital.
    hirelaptops.co.uk/ipad-hire/

Senior Senior JEFIT Member John Rippon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kate321 View Post
    I am from united kingdom but I really want to visit new zealand and guess what I am coming there next month, Can any recommend good and cheap hotels in the capital.
    hirelaptops.co.uk/ipad-hire/
    Hi Kate

Your best bet is likely to be to use one of the online booking aggregators. Yeah, I live near Wellington but not in the habit of checking out hotels and prices! If you're from the UK better be prepared for some hot weather. Heading for hottest January on record. Enjoy your visit!