IOS app not saving correctly

Whenever I finish my workout, I hit save and notice the majority of my exercises do not have the blue check beside them. Typically I superset everything, and have the app setup to do so, but sometimes it will only save 1/2 of the two linked exercises as completed.

Also, when I hit finish and save at the end, sometimes I go back and notice the sine wave animation is still active on that day.

I just looked at my log for today and it shows 1 exercise complete, when I actually did 6.
    Last edited by jwimsett; 05-14-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwimsett View Post
    Whenever I finish my workout, I hit save and notice the majority of my exercises do not have the blue check beside them. Typically I superset everything, and have the app setup to do so, but sometimes it will only save 1/2 of the two linked exercises as completed.

Also, when I hit finish and save at the end, sometimes I go back and notice the sine wave animation is still active on that day.

I just looked at my log for today and it shows 1 exercise complete, when I actually did 6.
    May we please know if your IOS app just updated?

I'm having problems with the iOS app saving too. For me, it seems to skip saving all sets of the first exercise. I'm absolutely sure I do the save operation - no question. I've got version 9.97, build 1375. I'm now on iOS 11.3.1 but this problem has been around for quite some time.

Thoughts? This is seriously frustrating ...