Thread: Owned Equipment

Owned Equipment

Hi all,

I'm not completely new to working out, but enough so that I have no idea what I'm doing. My flatmate and I bought some workout equipment, so that we don't have to spend time/money on an actual gym. I was under the impression (but it seems I was mistaken) that with JEFIT I could mark what equipment I had, and from there choose a workout plan. So far I haven't found such an option, and while I realize there is the option to create my own plan to fit my equipment, I don't feel comfortable enough as I'm afraid I'll choose the wrong muscle groups/combinations.

Would it be possible to implement a feature, perhaps linked to your profile, where you could set what equipment you have available, and from there get recommended the best workout plans?

Thank you all for the support and guidance!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisholen View Post
    Hi all,

I'm not completely new to working out, but enough so that I have no idea what I'm doing. My flatmate and I bought some workout equipment, so that we don't have to spend time/money on an actual gym. I was under the impression (but it seems I was mistaken) that with JEFIT I could mark what equipment I had, and from there choose a workout plan. So far I haven't found such an option, and while I realize there is the option to create my own plan to fit my equipment, I don't feel comfortable enough as I'm afraid I'll choose the wrong muscle groups/combinations.

Would it be possible to implement a feature, perhaps linked to your profile, where you could set what equipment you have available, and from there get recommended the best workout plans?

Thank you all for the support and guidance!
    Hello, that is indeed a good suggestion. We haven't made new features since we lack the manpower but as soon as we have enough, we will assess your suggestions and might potentially add it in our app. Can't guarantee at this time, though.