Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: windows phone

windows phone

I have just switched to a Windows phone for work. I am utterly disappointed that there is not a Windows version of JEFit. Are there any plans to come out with a Windows edition if this great app? I would hate to change to fitness buddy as it seems to be the only viable option in Windows, but it doesn't have the functionality that your app does.

I am checking to see if this would help you to create an app for windows phone?
    [url]http://www.wpcentral.com/automagical-code-translator[/url]
    It is a program that will help to convert the ios app from objective-c to the windows C# language

hope to see Windows phone app.
    Existing applications doesn't compare to Jefit.

Windows Phone App

Quote Originally Posted by ngalipeau View Post
    I have just switched to a Windows phone for work. I am utterly disappointed that there is not a Windows version of JEFit. Are there any plans to come out with a Windows edition if this great app? I would hate to change to fitness buddy as it seems to be the only viable option in Windows, but it doesn't have the functionality that your app does.
    +1

Thomas

Waiting for Windows phone app too. Can you tell, is any opportunity to see it in Windows store?

Still no plans for a windows phone app...?

Another vote for Windows phone!

me too

I'm looking into getting a windows phone and it would make life easier if my workout app had a windows app. Add me to the list of people wanting a windows version of the app!

Plus 1. Windows 10 is going to shake things up a little and with phone like the Lumina going for a third of samsung/apple...look for a massive jump in market share for windows over the next 12 months.