Maximuscle Cyclone All in one...

Hey,

I'd like to hear what people have to say about Maximuscle's All in one supplement Cyclone and their experiences on it.

I have recently started using it again (due to it being on special offer) and find the size and strength gains to be pretty good. The only gripes I had with it was the taste and the price!

Regards
    J

I used it before I knew better, expensive with a horrible after taste but with marketing department that could sell ice cubes to the Eskimos

Try myprotein or discountsupplements for much cheaper better tasting products, if you want the specific items that are in Cyclone then all the raw materials can be purchased from somewhere like myprotein and be made in whatever quantities you want and a bigger variety of flavours.

I had that stuff a few years ago - you're right, it is not nice tasting. Maximuscle (I'm guessing you're in the UK?) are generally overpriced I would suggest - they're a good place to start, but like they last guy said - go elsewhere.
    I'm a massive sceptic of all supplement companies if I'm honest so its good to hear someone say they are experiencing good things with a product whoever makes it. If I am ever stuck I always default back to EAS and I have no idea why!

I had the best gains and felt much stronger in the Gym after about 7 days. I’ve tried many others and can’t seem to get the same results – maybe just psychological?

I think you do get the best quality ingredients with Maximuscle, and I think you pay for very strict drug testing labs which bumps up the production costs.

Taste doesnt bother me if it produces the results better thann others.