Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack3d?

Experienced Member utefaninutah's Avatar
    I believe Jay Cutler uses other kinds of supplements... (Ominous tones)

Up to and including roids.
    Last edited by utefaninutah; 07-29-2011 at 11:29 PM.
    Anthony-Gamertag Sabathian Beast-[email]theuglydragon@gmail.com[/email]

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." --Arnold Schwarzenegger

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright's Avatar

15 egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    4 slices of Ezekial toast
    1 cup (dry) of Ezekial with one cup of coffee
    1 serving of Aplodan

Meal 2

10 oz. steak
    2 cups of rice

Pre-workout

1 serving of Aplodan
    1 serving of naNOX9 or 1 serving of naNO Vapor

Post-Workout

1 scoop of Cell-Tech Hardcore
    3 scoops of Anator-p70

Meal 3

10 oz. of chicken
    4 cups of rice (cooked)

Meal 4

10 oz. of buffalo meat
    2 cups of rice

Meal 5

10 oz. of turkey
    1 cup of Ezekial cereal
    2 slices of Ezekial bread
    1 serving of Aplodan

Meal 6

3 scoops of Nitro-Tech Hardcore
    4 slices of Ezekial bread

Jay Cutlers diet plan......

Experienced Member
    Geeeee. Wonder where you found that!?! I could find ten different versions of Jay Culters meal plan online. You’re doing nothing but proving my point. You will believe anything. He's also famously stated after winning Mr. Olympia that he contributes all of it to muscletech and their products. It's bullshit.

Muscletech is currently in one of the largest lawsuits with the FDA history for false statements on their products. Are all supplements bad? No. A lot of them are useless and a waste of money.

I dunno where i found that 2bh, as i have no idea who Jay cutler actually is just the first result that popped up to show your point about him not using supplements, and Maybe so but to say anyone can gain serious muscle growth without any kind of supplement is unrealistic, yes it's probably possible to get everything you need from just food, but not without constantly eating masses of meat etc constantly which is pretty unrealistic

i guarantee every single bodybuilder uses some form of supplement

Experienced Member
    I agree. It is nearly impossible to get all of your daily vitamins and minerals by eating only chicken and brown rice and ect...This is why I supplement my diet with a multi-vitamin. It ensures I shore up any deficientys from my diet. I also agree that no-one would be able to put on muscle without all of those dietary requirements.

That is not what I'm arguing. I'm arguing that a supplement such as Jack3d, or better categorized as a "Pre-workout Pump" supplement is not any more beneficial to your muscle building goals and is in fact a waste of money. If you want to spend $40 bucks a month on something that will give you temporary vascularity go right ahead. There are no additional benefits. If you state otherwise I will call you out on it.

You also need to understand that there is a difference between "natural” and "un-natural". In the Jay Culter example (Google him it will help my point). He is an IBFF professional bodybuilder and considered one of the best physiques in the world. If you’re into that sort of thing, I am not. He is Un-natural. The IBFF is an un-tested, un-regulated body building federation. He got this way from a combination of freak genetics and designer steroids.

aah, i'm with ya now, i read your previous post about cutler wrong

and a pre workout may not directly help with muscle growth if it gives you more energy, makes you feel fitter, stronger, focused etc thus allowing you to lift more, push out an extra couple of reps per set etc then it will have a benefit to muscle growth

But i agree that not all supplements are good, its impossible to have 1000s of products trying to offer the same thing but with completely different doses, ingredients etc

3aswnb

i think people buy jacked 3d because its convienient.they would rather take 5min on a website to order it than spend countless hours finding all the individual ingriedients that do what they need at a lower price. not saying that people shouldn't do research but the majority of folks are lazy and to most people, 1-3 scoops of jacked looks better than a pile of pills or counter top covered in crazy veggies and roots.

Quote Originally Posted by jghight View Post
    Nobody has asked me what I'm doing. I also don't feel the need post photos of myself on the internet to prove anything. I understand this is a help forum. The only way to gain respect is to share good information.
    I'm not trying to prove anything either. I keep a log so I can flip back through it to see my progress. Posting it publicly makes it a bit harder to reneg. Plus I like to hear from others; good or bad.

In my experience the only way to get people to find results is get off the whole "were in this together, kumbia yaaa" and get real. I'm I an asshole? Depends weather your willing to listen to what I say. People respond better when you give it to them straight. You can also squash all the idiots. That said, I am also willing to give props to good information, unfortunately there isn't much of that in this forum yet.
    I don't think this forum is like that. Nothing like the MFP forum. Can't stand that place. Then again, it's not like a very popular bodybuilding forum either which beginners consistently get belittled.

Giving it straight is good. Stating something without any sort of clarification makes a point sound like a insult. Not calling you an asshole.

I'm glad to see someone is willing to put the time into a little research. I didn't argue that Citrulline didn't have any benefits. You’re right on with that study from a peer review medical journal. I argued you don't need to supplement it into your diet, you should have (assuming your eating correctly) enough for the desired effect. I argued that it does not correlate to muscle gains and that you’re wasting your money.
    It doesn't directly affect the growth of the muscles, but it does lessen/prevent fatigue which could allow you to do more work. I try to verify what's out there and not blindly follow others. Just like that egg white thread you posted in. You were spot on about the yolks and I was incorrect. I wouldn't have thought twice about eating only whites otherwise.

Just a reminder...these "respectable companies" want your money and they don't care if they exploit your intelligence to get it. I don't care who it is you read takes supplements such as this. They are payed to spread B.S. like that. It’s all about getting a paycheck. Unfortunately it spreads like wild fire too, until people starting thinking they can't achieve their goals without it.
    I think we're on the same page here. There's a lot of beginner's that fall prey to supplement marketing. Unfortunately people don't research/read before they act.

Do you honestly think Jay Cutler uses muscletech anything?
    I think I saw him wearing one their shirts...
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->[URL="https://www.jefit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-JEFIT-App-and-Website-Questions"]here[/URL]<-.
    -=Justin=- [URL="http://twitter.com/#!/JustinDoles"]@JustinDoles[/URL] - IG: [URL="https://instagram.com/justin_doles/"]justin_doles[/URL]- Fueled by Nerd Rage

[URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?6753-Deviation-s-Secret-Public-Log"]* Workout Log[/URL] | [URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?16131-5-3-1-Workbook-Spreadsheet-Resources"]5/3/1 Workbook + Resources[/URL]

Experienced Member
    I still think you’re missing it.

Finding individual ingredients would make sense if there was anything in Jack3d worth supplementing. In this case I did the research for you. I hate repeating myself. Caffeine is the only beneficial substance in Jack3d. I can ensure you that caffeine is the effect your feeling when trying to force extra reps. If you don’t believe me try my suggestion (previous post) before working out.

If anyone here cannot take criticism when hiding behind a computer you got bigger problems then your physique. Bad information in this industry is like a wildfire. It is when beginners share bad information with other beginners. If you have no-one around to tell them differently it would be the deaf leading the blind. The advice I share here, lucky for you guys, can only impact you in your wallet.

If you taking any "crazy veggies and roots" I think you may be in the wrong forum. This is fitness not witchcraft.
    Last edited by jghight; 08-02-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jghight View Post
    If you taking any "crazy veggies and roots" I think you may be in the wrong forum. This is fitness not witchcraft.
    So much for my "eye of newt" supplement. It giving me crazy pump during my workouts...
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->[URL="https://www.jefit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-JEFIT-App-and-Website-Questions"]here[/URL]<-.
    -=Justin=- [URL="http://twitter.com/#!/JustinDoles"]@JustinDoles[/URL] - IG: [URL="https://instagram.com/justin_doles/"]justin_doles[/URL]- Fueled by Nerd Rage

[URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?6753-Deviation-s-Secret-Public-Log"]* Workout Log[/URL] | [URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?16131-5-3-1-Workbook-Spreadsheet-Resources"]5/3/1 Workbook + Resources[/URL]