Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Experienced Member johnheather43913's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwalters View Post
    I started with a generic creatine/monohydrate from Pilgrims ($20 for 60 day supply after loading) and had great gains for about a year - then nothing happened after that. I've tried cycling it every six months but still no significant gains. It might be an age thing but pretty disappointed. It was awesome in the beginning!!
    jwalters, When you say "age thing" are you talking about the creatine or yourself?

If you're referring to yourself, I think I'm in the same boat. I take creatine mono because it is dirt cheap and studies show that it works, but I feel absolutely zero improvement.

Experienced Member johnheather43913's Avatar
    I'm not a diligent as I should be with creatine. On most workout days, I take appx 10g. I know I should take it everyday but I normally just forget.....Maybe I should be taking some nootropics.

Maybe I should bump the dosage to 15 and see if I feel anything.

I get my creatine from Muscle Pharm Assault. If I'm using another pre-workout I will use just con-cret. I have had a problem with the con-cret creatine powder clumping up though.

Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder, Unflavored

cellulucor - unflavored creatine powder

Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    How are you enjoying cellucor's creatine? I know they have a great pre-workout in C4 but didn't know if they made a good unflavored creatine powder
    Not bad. the only issue i have with it is it does not breakdown in water to good. Well it does about 98% then you have a few crumbs at the bottom that are a bit annoying when you about to finish the drink. Other then that it is fine.

thx for sharing!

thx for sharing!

I was taking purple k creatine for a while, but I wasn't seeing great results while I was on it (mind you my training intensity and dedication was spotty at best at that point). I can't complain too much though because I got 3 packs of it for free because I knew a guy who worked for the company.

Now that I'm training much harder and more consistently I think I'll try to take some more, I'll see what goes on sale around Christmas.

Last one was TCM creatine from Hi-Tec and I'm pretty happy about the results.

The supplements I'm taking aren't really creatine alone, but a mixed up of many nutrients that is essential in muscle building, though creatine is a part of it. I'm more on using energy boosters for pre-workouts and replenishers after it. So I basically chose these two I'm using because of these benefits. I've read some research about these supplements and I've found out from [url]http://blacklineeliteandfuelextreme.com/[/url] that it's actually an all-in-one package if taken together, and I also see that there's a high amount of creatine in it. I've been using these two for like a year now, and I never regret it. My body also had improved a lot, had lose weight and shred of fats in some weeks of use, and definitely the best ones for me. I've done some research about creatine, and I do agree that creatine are one of the best must-take supplements over other types, so you're on a right track i guess if you're taking something that has creatine on it.