JeFit is offering a Group Exercise Contest using their award-winning strength training & planning app. The format is basically the same as any previous individual contest. The group contest, though, can have 2-5 people in a group to compete against other groups. The contest will focus on using Jefit app iron points system.
Jefit Group Contest Requirements
**First, make sure you have the latest version of the Jefit app before joining the contest (iOS version 11.1 or newer and Android version 10.89 or newer).** Also, you can manually force an update to version 11.1 from the app store if it’s not available yet.
- The purpose of the group exercise contest is to help users form a good workout habit, connect with friends and family while working out, or help their family and friends resume workouts as many gyms re-open.
- The group contest begins July 15, 2021.
- The contest will run for 3 months
- Results, including team score and ranking, will be updated on a daily basis.
- Only admin user (the creator of the group) can join the contest.
- If admin leaves the contest, the second user will become the admin.
- Jefit will still have the individual contest, but each user only can join one of the contests.
- The same rules apply using the iron points system.
Group Contest Features
- The theme is basically the same as the current individual contest using iron points system.
- All JeFit users can join either the group or individual contest.
- Use total iron points earned during the contest to rank groups.
- Contest group: Limit to only 5 members in each group, and will need at least 2 members to start the contest.
- All members can send join group invites, and one user can receive multiple invites.
- All users can switch between individual and group contests with iron points that they earned during the contest, but can only join one at the time.
- Regular group: Users can join unlimited regular groups, and no member limit in each group.
Group Exercise Contest Rewards: (for all members in the group)
Top 1-3: Will receive a 1-year of Jefit Elite
Top 4-10: Will receive 6 months of Elite
Award-Winning Jefit App
Try Jefit app, named best app for 2020 and 2021 by PC Magazine, Men’s Health, The Manual and the Greatist. The app comes equipped with a customizable workout planner and training log. In addition, the app has ability to track data, offer audio cues, and has a feature to share workouts with friends. Take advantage of Jefit’s exercise database for your strength workouts. Visit our members-only Facebook group. Connect with like-minded people, share tips, and advice to help get closer to reaching your fitness goals. Try one of the new interval-based workouts and add it to your weekly training schedule. Stay strong with Jefit as you live your fitness lifestyle.
- Health Benefits of Strength Training Go Beyond Muscle - January 24, 2022
- 10 of the Most Popular Jefit Strength Training Routines - January 21, 2022
- Build a Strong, Powerful Back with These Top Jefit Exercises - January 19, 2022