The award-winning Jefit app launched a coaching platform last year called Jefit Coach. The product enables personal trainers and coaches to train and follow their clients, training groups and entire teams. Coaches are now able to take advantage of the many unique features of the platform for their clientele. Jefit has been up and running since 2010 and during that time more than nine million users have tried the app offered on both iOS and Android.
Coaches and trainers alike have full access to the thousands of exercise programs found on the app. In addition, they can customize workouts to meet the needs of their clientele, taking advantage of the 1400 exercises found in the Jefit database. Here are just a few of the many reasons to start using Jefit Coach.
Jefit Coach Benefits
The new coach mode is a coaching and communication tool for coaches and trainers who want to connect with clients remotely, to create more organized workout plans, and track clients’ workout progress. Additional benefits include:
- Ability to create custom exercises and workout programs.
- Access to Jefit premium exercise library.
- Send reminders to clients to keep track of all clients’ body stats and assessments.
- Elite upgrade for all clients.
- Potential to earn more income while managing a larger client base.
Four Reasons Why You Should Use Jefit Coach
- Take your training to the next level.
- A dedicated channel to instant message all your clients.
- Improve coach & business branding.
- Get Elite upgrade for all clients you bring on board.
Over the past two years, many small fitness-related business’ have closed or cut back their staff and/or hours of operation. Now that business is picking back up again, you could use something to differentiate your training business from the competition. Jefit Coach can help by giving you a more professional platform with the tools to grow and manage your business. Take advantage of our 7-day Free Trial now.
Use Jefit App
Jefit app was named best app for 2020 and 2021 by PC Magazine, Men’s Health, The Manual and the Greatist. The app comes equipped with a customizable workout planner and training log. The app has ability to track data, offer audio cues, and features to share workouts with friends. Take advantage of Jefit’s exercise database for your strength workouts. Visit our members-only Facebook group. Connect with like-minded people, share tips, and advice to help get closer to reaching your fitness goals. Try one of the new interval-based workouts and add it to your weekly training schedule. Stay strong with Jefit as you live your sustainable fitness lifestyle. Stay strong with Jefit!
- Health Benefits of Strength Training Go Beyond Muscle - January 24, 2022
- 10 of the Most Popular Jefit Strength Training Routines - January 21, 2022
- Build a Strong, Powerful Back with These Top Jefit Exercises - January 19, 2022