This is second update today.
Along with today’s first update, we fixed two more bugs
1. Bug-Fixed: crash when creating new profile or new workout with ‘ in the name input.
2. Bug-Fixed: error message pop-up when enter decimal in Cardio mode.
Sorry for your inconvenience. We will be more careful for future updates and try not to update more than once in a day.
1. Updater performance improved.
2. Add optional timer sound alarm and vibration.
3.Add different weight increment for Kg users.
- 0.5 Kgs weight increase for weight below 15 Kgs.
- 2.5 Kgs weight increase for weight between 15 Kgs and 250 Kgs.
- 5 Kgs weight increase for weight above 250 Kgs.
4. Add more body part tracking: Height, Hips, Thighs, Shoulders, Forearms, Neck
5. Exercise List by alphabetical order;
6. Bug-Fixed: profile update record duplicate bug.
7. Bug-Fixed: fixed memory leaking bugs. now it is memory leaking free!
8. Bug-Fixed: fix individual log deleting bug.
Here is what we are working on for next update
add optional timer alarm and vibration, more body stats tracking,better weight increment for Kg users. and other stuff.
This update will take a little bit longer than usual.
Thanks for your patience.
We update DroidFit from every week to every two weeks.
We want to make sure each update has the best quality before it is released.
Thank you for supporting DroidFit.
New update should be able to take care of most force close issues. If you still have this problem, please send your backup file to our support team Support@droidfit.com. We will try to fix it for you ASAP. (Use export function in profile page, the backup data is at /sdcard/droidfit/droidfit.bak
Thank you for using Droidfit.
1. Bug-fixed: crash when opening newly created workout routine (new routines created after importing data)
2. Bug-fixed: crash when trying to delete individual log after importing data.
3. Bug-fixed: fixed profile primary key loss after importing data.
1. Optimized Export Function.
2. Bug-fixed: crash when open exercises in routine mode (for those exercises were added to routine after importing backup)
3. Ability to store extracted exercise image data in SD card (save internal space)
- user now has options to store image data in SD card or phone memory. Just go to Profile>System, you will see the options. And it can be change at any time.
We are currently working on: minimize app size; moving data to SD card; and better rearrange function for exercises in routine view.
Online function will be next step after this one.
1. Bug-Fixed: crash when save “<space>” value for sets or timer
2. Bug-Fixed: crash on some Android devices on Exercise List page.
3. Added import function.
4. Added export function.
Update will be released soon. Thanks for Your Patience.